Pandora FMS news
Pandora FMS Roadmap
Our engineers, our community users and our clients are constantly revising Pandora FMS. Every new version strives to benefit each and every one of our users according to their specific needs, which is why all your proposals are welcome and considered for inclusion in future versions. You can download all the new developments included in the latest versions and updates of Pandora FMS below.
Pandora FMS 7.0
- Dashboard upgrades: New widgets, such as gauges, bar graphs, real-time numeric data, pie charts and visual improvements for combined graphs.
- Predictive monitoring: Improvements on predictive monitoring, including a friendlier configuration method.
- Massive modification: We’ve included a massive modification tool for remote plugins. It’s very useful for modifying a remote plugin when performing large deployments.
- Dynamic monitoring: Thresholds will adjust automatically based on daily behavior and will “learn” on their own.
- Smarter Satellite server: Able to detect network topologies, execute thousands of agent-less, simultaneous SSH checks on Unix systems, and gather inventory information automatically, without the need for prior configuration.
- New visual console: Now more dynamic, making it easier to display more with less configuration. Ideal for designing business dashboards.