Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SQL error
Not sure even how to begin to troubleshoot this, but known of my agents are doing basic "host alive" checks

SQL error: Unknown column 'last_status_change' in 'order clause' ('SELECT * FROM tagente_estado WHERE id_agente = 23 ORDER BY last_status_change DESC LIMIT 1') in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/db/mysql.php on line 117

Attached Files

.png   Annotation 2020-05-27 125238.png (Size: 319.24 KB / Downloads: 1)
Maybe I resolved it but I (and very specifically in this order)

systemctl restart httpd
systemctl restart pandora_server

then the green box under server lit up, then back to grey.
Hello

You seem to be missing some changes that have been made to the database. Could you send us the version you're on? In any case, I leave you a link to the wiki to see how the changes in the database should be passed on (aka MR). BEWARE, it is important that you pass them in order from the MR you are in to the last one you see!

Greetings
Diego
So apparently on your forum, if you try to update your post, it just deletes it.

also where are the log files located?

I dont understand what you are explaining sorry could you please expand?

Pandora FMS v7.0NG.745 - Build PC200504 - MR 36
If anyone out there is reading this and is on the fence about trying Pandora FMS, move on not worth your time.

-Documentation is either missing or inconsistent with version
-Community support does not exist
-Community Edition lack any real features but this is subjective
-Not what I would call easy, even there ISO distro is buggy. Its not easy to configure, again back to documentation.
Hello,

Log files are located at "/var/log/pandora/pandora_server.log/error" there are also log files for the console on "/var/www/html/pandora_console/pandora_console.log". The SQL error you got its usually produced by a MR problem, I recommend you to read carefully this part of the documentation:

https://pandorafms.com/docs/index.php?ti...elease_.29

You should pass all the MR from 1.sql to 36.sql

It's a pity you didn't like Pandora FMS, it's a quite complex tool for beginners, it's the price you have to pay to have a flexibility like the one the program has, able to monitor anything in any environment.

Greetings
Diego