Come write for us!
If you have something insightful you would like to share with the thousands of readers who visit Pandora FMS Monitoring blog each month, you’re welcomed to submit a final draft of your piece to our team for reviewing.
We decided to open up for guest posting, to give our readers and IT pros a chance to build their own brand and share their knowledge with our audience. So, we’d like to work with real people instead of SEO agencies disguised as “John Smith”. Please get to know us a bit better before sending us your article.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for C-level business leaders, senior management-level professionals, specialists, technologists, entrepreneurs, executives, startup founders, consultants, analysts, authors, professional service providers, or any of the like and more who have notable industry credibility, the appropriate training, and perhaps above everything else: many years of experience.
- Use case studies.
- Impartial software reviews.
- Business development in the IT industry.
- Real-life IT operation topics and experiences.
We accept contributions in english, spanish and french (and occasionally japanese!)
Exposure to a massive audience: The blog gets 120,000+ visitors per month and is increasing steadily. The last five articles are shown on our main website and high-quality articles are included in our monthly newsletter as well. Needless to say, your guest posts will get massive exposure and you will have a “personal” bio page with all your contributions and a permanent backlink.
Translation into three languages: We will translate all quality content into spanish and french and publish it in our multi- language blog. We have readers from more than 70 different countries.
Payments: Please note that we usually will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can write great content for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
Promotion of your article: Your article will be promoted on our social media. We will also link your article with our own similar content, and we will ensure that the article is always fully optimised for top organic performance. If your article is a good fit, we might include it in one of our monthly newsletters!
What are the requirements for accepting an article?
- Any contributions submitted here must be exclusive to the site; meaning it can’t be published elsewhere, even on your personal or professional blog.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You will have an exclusive author page, with your bio, photo and links to your blog/personal/professional site and links to your social media.
- The article cannot have the same self-serving links you’re using in the bio page. You are free to link other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count around 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, credit related sites etc. is not allowed. Any low-rated domain (DA) links could be edited to nofollow by our editors.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article. Like including some final paragraphs that provide some information to our readers about our products.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- The use of images and videos is encouraged, they make the article look nice and grab the reader’s attention. Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
- Stick to your topic: each post should address a specific and intelligible subject. If you want to talk about several things, split your topics into multiple posts.
- Do NOT promote anything: we do want honest and unbiased reviews, case studies, tutorials and/or news, not pure-promotional contents or sponsored posts of any kind.
How does it work?
Complete all fields below, including your headline proposal, brief bio, a link to the author’s photo and website. The summary statement is the article’s teaser statement, or what the piece is about in a nutshell.
All pieces are subject to reviewing and editing. Also, just because you submit a piece does not mean it will be published. It is to our discretion whether we will publish your article. In other words, content submission is no guarantee of publication.
Thanks for reading Pandora FMS monitoring blog and for submitting your work for possible publication. We look forward to reading your work.