Pandora FMS community forums

Full Version: Massively assign alerts to agent module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've set up Pandora and defined all agents.
For a single agent I have added an alert with a "Host alive" module, action "send email to me" and template "Critical condition" and it works perfectly: when the remote goes down, I receive a mail.

My question is: since I have say 50 different device to monitor, how can I do this task for all of them without doing one by one? I.e.: I would like to ping all of them and when one goes down I'd need an email.
How can I do that?

Thanks
(01-24-2019, 02:42 PM)sandman42 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've set up Pandora and defined all agents.
For a single agent I have added an alert with a "Host alive" module, action "send email to me" and template "Critical condition" and it works perfectly: when the remote goes down, I receive a mail.

My question is: since I have say 50 different device to monitor, how can I do this task for all of them without doing one by one? I.e.: I would like to ping all of them and when one goes down I'd need an email.
How can I do that?

Thanks

Good morning sandman42,

You can use the Bulk Operations to do what you need.

1- You must copy the module "host alive" in all the agents you need with the "Copy modules in bulk".
1- Go to "Add alerts in bulk" and choose all the agents, show common modules and add the alert you need.

Alberto
Hello sandman42,

Hope the answer of alberto.sanchez helps you to solve your problem.

Please, do take a few minutes to write a Pandora FMS review in order to help us continue monitoring systems... https://bit.ly/2S9Y2kp

Thank you for your time!

Regards