Pandora FMS community forums

Full Version: Can´t load interface of Pandora FMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon, 

I´m trying to migrate PandoraFMS 5 to another server with Pandora FMS 7. I followed the official guide of Pandora, and all looks working, but when i try to login on web, the screen goes white. 

I revised logs and i only see this two errors:

"Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 4979".

And "Use of uninitialized value $string in substr at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 3817".

I dont know what to do, i´m searching about and nothing works, if someone know how to solve it i´ll be grateful.

Thanks and sorry for my English :P.
(04-30-2019, 12:35 PM)iCroxx Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon, 

I´m trying to migrate PandoraFMS 5 to another server with Pandora FMS 7. I followed the official guide of Pandora, and all looks working, but when i try to login on web, the screen goes white. 

I revised logs and i only see this two errors:

"Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 4979".

And "Use of uninitialized value $string in substr at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 3817".

I dont know what to do, i´m searching about and nothing works, if someone know how to solve it i´ll be grateful.

Thanks and sorry for my English :P.

Greetings, iCroxx

We have answered you in your other thread: https://pandorafms.com/forums/thread-132...l#pid28352

Please, do not open multiple threads for the same question. 

Regards, 

Eduardo.