Pandora FMS community forums

Full Version: Monitors Not Initialized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Maybe someone can help me in that topic... 
I installed the Pandora FMS from Docker and started to install agents on various servers (linux)
Port 41121 is forwarded and there are no errors on the agents - it seems that they send data to the server.
Problem is, that in the dashboard all the servers have a status "Not Initialized" / "No Data" - but if i click on the Graph,
there is data for that monitor - see screenshot.

[attachment=3318]

[attachment=3319]

How to initialize the agents/monitors properly? Is there an additional step needed?

Thanks,
BR Christian
Hi,

I have the same problem.

I have downloaded the new ISO and I am not initialized by the server itself or those of external agents.

Greetings.
Greetings artn3r and RAfa93M

After the last perl update, there have been some changes that have caused this malfunction of PandoraFMS server... We have been working on it during the holidays and we have managed to fix it, I leave you here an article with more information and the links to download the fix.

https://pandorafms.com/blog/2020-perl/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pandora..._PERL2020/

Greetings
Diego
(01-07-2020, 11:10 AM)Diego.M Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings artn3r and RAfa93M

After the last perl update, there have been some changes that have caused this malfunction of PandoraFMS server... We have been working on it during the holidays and we have managed to fix it, I leave you here an article with more information and the links to download the fix.

https://pandorafms.com/blog/2020-perl/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pandora..._PERL2020/

Greetings
Diego

Hi There does this also affect Pandora v7.0NG.732

I'm getting a similar issue!
Hello Melkman,

This problem affects all versions prior to the 743.

Greetings
Diego
(02-19-2020, 10:38 AM)Diego.M Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Melkman,

This problem affects all versions prior to the 743.

Greetings
Diego

Hi Diego,M

Is there a fix i can run on version  v7.0NG.732 i do not want to lose all my agents and alerts that is setup.

the link takes me to a new setup of v7.0 743, i just want to apply the fix to my current setup and not lose everything that is setup.
Hello Melkman,

There's only a patch for 742 version, updating pandora you shouldn't lose any data, it's not necessary to reinstate it, but you should go through all versions one by one.

If you are not able to do this or you think you might need help, contact our commercial team and consider buying an enterprise license. Our support team will be happy to help you with the upgrade, and even if it is necessary with a patch for the version you currently have. Here is the email from our sales team.

[email protected]

Thank you
Diego
(02-26-2020, 01:23 PM)Diego.M Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Melkman,

There's only a patch for 742 version, updating pandora you shouldn't lose any data, it's not necessary to reinstate it, but you should go through all versions one by one.

If you are not able to do this or you think you might need help, contact our commercial team and consider buying an enterprise license. Our support team will be happy to help you with the upgrade, and even if it is necessary with a patch for the version you currently have. Here is the email from our sales team.

[email protected]

Thank you
Diego

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the reply i went thru the versions one by one something breaks when going to 743 the db is giving issues i am surely missing updating the db going version to version, is there a way for me to update db after each version update so the db can work after update? is there a manual update command i should run?
Hello Melkman,

The failures that you see in the console are due to the fact that the Pandora FMS server has been down, raise the service through the console and many of these errors should disappear.

Regarding what you mention about problems with the database, in fact sometimes the online update manager does not update the data base (although it should) you can update the MR through mysql, with the following command:

source /var/www/html/pandora_console/extras/mr/XX.sql

XX.sql will depend on the MR you currently have, to check it check in the footer that MR appears and you must update it from that number to 36.sql which is the current one.

Greetings
Diego
Hi Diego,

Thanks for the prompt response,

currently the pandora_server service is running but the servers still shows down as in my previous screenshot.

i upgraded to version 7.0. 743 and i made the change on the db but i only have 35.sql updated to that as this is the highest one in the list, i still have no change on the server status all still displays offline.

Kind regards,
Shaun.
Pages: 1 2