Pandora FMS community forums

Full Version: Modules conditional check
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Let's say that we are monitoring web server on remote network over not very stable connection.

First module is host alive, second HTTP response.

How can I connect those two modules so that HTTP response is NOT checked if host alive fails?

No point in checking if web server is alive if server itself is not accessible, right?

Thanks, regards
Ivica
Hello IvicaGlavocic

Currently in Pandora FMS there is an option called "Safe operation mode", which allows that all the modules of an agent could be disabled in case that an specific one (configured with this option) changes its state to critical. This option is exclusive for the Pandora FMS Enterprise version. Next I leave you the mail of our commercial team in case you want to join this version with many more features

[email protected]

Greetings
Diego
Thanks for info.
With regards
Ivica

Currently in Pandora FMS there is an option called "Safe operation mode", which allows that all the modules of an agent could be disabled in case that an specific one (configured with this option) changes its state to critical. This option is exclusive for the Pandora FMS Enterprise version. Next I leave you the mail of our commercial team in case you want to join this version with many more features - [email protected]
Greetings, Diego