Pandora FMS community forums

Full Version: Problems in Pandora 1.1: disk full
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The disk of the server where I've installed Pandora is full. I've purge the database of Pandora with the script pandora_db.pl, but the disk utilization is the same after (100%).

I realised that the file "pandora_server.log" has a size of 14 GB!! How can I decrease the size of this file? May I remove this file or recreate it? I don't mind if I loose the data of my agents. Another solution?
Thank you.
Pandora_server.log has only info about server status, you can delete it safely. It's recommended to purge using logrotate or something similar. You could set a minimum quantity of information generated by pandora server using "verbose" token in config file. Setup verbose to 0 to generate the minimum.
I checked the "verbosity" of the pandora_server.conf and it was set up to "10" ("Noisy"). I set up the verbosity to 0, I removed the log file and rebooted the Pandora Server, and now I think now all is working properly. The log file was recreated automatically.
Thank you very much!