Pandora FMS community forums

Full Version: Post-Processing bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

There appears to be a bug when creating a custom post-process value for modules. I created a module to monitor input voltage on Netonix switches, I set all information correctly and is polling the device fine. The OID returns voltage of 13.2 as 1320, so need to post-process with 0.01. I set this value in the drop down box, click update, and nothing changes. I return to look at the value i set and in the drop down box it has "selected" the first item in the list ie Seconds to Months. If I view the value in the database however it says its set to 0.01

mysql> select post_process from tagente_modulo  WHERE `id_agente_modulo` = 4644;
+-----------------+
| post_process    |
+-----------------+
| 0.0100000000000 |
+-----------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

..value is still not being postprocessed however. If I click the dropdown box once more in the interface 0.01 is list at the bottom, i select it andhit update, and nothing still not updated. If I go back in again it say the item in the drop down has changed itself to 0, and an sql query confirms this.

mysql> select post_process from tagente_modulo  WHERE `id_agente_modulo` = 4644;
+-----------------+
| post_process    |
+-----------------+
| 0.0000000000000 |
+-----------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

HELP! this is driving me bonkers.
Hello frasermc,

Which version of Pandora FMS console are you using? I've not been able to replicate the issue on the latest version.

Kind regards,
Antonio.