Pandora FMS community forums
issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - Printable Version

+- Pandora FMS community forums (https://pandorafms.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Pandora FMS (https://pandorafms.org/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Help for new users in Pandora FMS (https://pandorafms.org/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG (/thread-12112.html)

Pages: 1 2

issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - willkim - 07-10-2018

I have installed phantomjs to C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin

and also added this to the windows system variable path as well as in the Pandora FMS Setup configuration, yet I still get the error

could anyone tell me if I have done this correctly?

(screenshot attached)

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - MD2401 - 09-24-2018

(07-10-2018, 05:23 PM)willkim Wrote: I have installed phantomjs to C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin

and also added this to the windows system variable path as well as in the Pandora FMS Setup configuration, yet I still get the error

(screenshot attached)

Got the same issue! Re-installed everything and still got this issue. Pandora FMS will not see PhantomJS no matter what directory it is installed in.

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - alberto.sanchez - 09-24-2018

(09-24-2018, 01:46 AM)MD2401 Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 05:23 PM)willkim Wrote: I have installed phantomjs to C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin

(screenshot attached)

Got the same issue! Re-installed everything and still got this issue. Pandora FMS will not see PhantomJS no matter what directory it is installed in.

Good morning MD2401,

The problem is usually caused because you have less Ram memory than necessary. Can you try to use the command: phantomjs -v to see if it shows you the version you have installed please.

Thank you in advanced.

Alberto

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - CyclopsElectronics - 01-08-2019

(09-24-2018, 07:30 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:

(screenshot attached)

Good morning MD2401,

The problem is usually caused because you have less Ram memory than necessary. Can you try to use the command: phantomjs -v to see if it shows you the version you have installed please.

Thank you in advanced.

Alberto
Hi Alberto

I'm having the same issue.
phantomjs -v shows 2.1.1 for me.
The phantomjs directory in the web console for Pandora under General/Setup is empty.

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - jose.almendros - 01-08-2019

(01-08-2019, 03:41 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:

(screenshot attached)

Good morning MD2401,

Thank you in advanced.

Alberto
Hi Alberto

The phantomjs directory in the web console for Pandora under General/Setup is empty.

Hello CyclopsElectronics,

What version of Pandora FMS are you using? Which is the error that you see? Did you install phantomjs in the directory C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin?

How much RAM memory do you have in your computer?

Regards

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - CyclopsElectronics - 01-09-2019

(01-08-2019, 03:57 PM)jose.almendros Wrote:

(screenshot attached)

Good morning MD2401,

Thank you in advanced.

Alberto
Hi Alberto

What version of Pandora FMS are you using? Which is the error that you see? Did you install phantomjs in the directory C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin?

Regards

Hi Alberto

We are using Pandora FMS v7.0NG.730 - Build 181126 - MR 23.
PhantomJS is installed in C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin
[Image: 0xAGkV.jpg]

The error is this one
[Image: 86kSCK.jpg]

We have 8 GB of RAM
[Image: KQ6H3q.jpg]

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - jose.almendros - 01-09-2019

(01-09-2019, 09:12 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 01:46 AM)MD2401 Wrote: Got the same issue! Re-installed everything and still got this issue. Pandora FMS will not see PhantomJS no matter what directory it is installed in.

Good morning MD2401,

Thank you in advanced.

Alberto
Hi Alberto

Regards

Hi Alberto

The error is this one

We have 8 GB of RAM

On the image of the error, there is a link with the steps to install phantom.js extension. Did you follow that?

I see only the .exe in the directory of the installation.

Regards

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - CyclopsElectronics - 01-10-2019

(01-09-2019, 02:38 PM)jose.almendros Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 07:30 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote: Good morning MD2401,

Thank you in advanced.

Alberto
Hi Alberto

Regards

Hi Alberto

The error is this one

We have 8 GB of RAM

On the image of the error, there is a link with the steps to install phantom.js extension. Did you follow that?

Regards

Hi Jose

That was the contents of the zip I downloaded from the link in the article. I followed the steps in the article to install PhantomJS.
I installed it in the system path
"

1. If you add phantomjs to the system path, no further configuration is necessary. Otherwise it will be necessary to configure the path to the phantomjs binary file in the Pandora FMS Console. To do this, go to Settings > General > phantomjs bin path. The user providing the web pages (by default Apache) should be able to run this file in the selected location.
"

Which is why I can run phantomjs like shown in the screenshot below:
[Image: N0LlGR.jpg]

Any idea on how to fix this please?

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - jose.almendros - 01-11-2019

(01-10-2019, 02:37 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 03:41 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi Alberto

Regards

Hi Alberto

The error is this one

We have 8 GB of RAM

Regards

Hi Jose

That was the contents of the zip I downloaded from the link in the article. I followed the steps in the article to install PhantomJS.
"
  1. If you add phantomjs to the system path, no further configuration is necessary. Otherwise it will be necessary to configure the path to the phantomjs binary file in the Pandora FMS Console. To do this, go to Settings > General > phantomjs bin path. The user providing the web pages (by default Apache) should be able to run this file in the selected location.
"

In your case, try to put this path in "Phantomjs bin directory" on Setup>General Setup: C:\PandoraFMS\PandoraFMS\PhantomJS\bin

You need to put the path where the binary file is. And then restart the Pandora Server.

Regards.

RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - CyclopsElectronics - 01-14-2019

(01-11-2019, 10:05 AM)jose.almendros Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 02:37 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 03:57 PM)jose.almendros Wrote: Hello CyclopsElectronics,

Regards

Hi Alberto

The error is this one

We have 8 GB of RAM

Regards

Hi Jose

"
"

In your case, try to put this path in "Phantomjs bin directory" on Setup>General Setup: C:\PandoraFMS\PandoraFMS\PhantomJS\bin

You need to put the path where the binary file is. And then restart the Pandora Server.

Regards.
Hi Jose

I've updated the path, and restarted the Pandora server but the error is still there.
[Image: DFJKuE.jpg]