Pandora FMS community forums
grpah: no data to show - Printable Version

+- Pandora FMS community forums (https://pandorafms.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Pandora FMS (https://pandorafms.org/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Help for new users in Pandora FMS (https://pandorafms.org/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: grpah: no data to show (/thread-12799.html)

grpah: no data to show - sfd77 - 01-17-2019

Hello, 
I am pretty new to Pandora FMS, so chances are high that this is a noob question Smile.
I installed the CentOS appliance ISO image of the Pandora downloads section in VirtualBox.
It works.
When I check the agent of the Pandora install itself (default name: localhost.localdomain), and one of its module for example CPU Load, it can show the graph of the CPU load.

I made network discovery, and ping modules for the discovered elements. The graphs of these work as well.

After that i installed a windows agent on the host of the VirtualBox image. This windows agent report itself, I could add modules, which appeared on the GUI, the values are changing, but neither of this agent's module can produce a graph.
It says: no data to show

Could you help me how to add these graphs?

Ferenc

RE: grpah: no data to show - alberto.sanchez - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 08:27 AM)sfd77 Wrote: Hello, 
I am pretty new to Pandora FMS, so chances are high that this is a noob question Smile.
I installed the CentOS appliance ISO image of the Pandora downloads section in VirtualBox.
It works.
When I check the agent of the Pandora install itself (default name: localhost.localdomain), and one of its module for example CPU Load, it can show the graph of the CPU load.

I made network discovery, and ping modules for the discovered elements. The graphs of these work as well.

After that i installed a windows agent on the host of the VirtualBox image. This windows agent report itself, I could add modules, which appeared on the GUI, the values are changing, but neither of this agent's module can produce a graph.

Ferenc

Good morning sfd77,

Can you please attach me a screenshot with the monitor detail view of the modules of the windows agent. Also of the agent configuration in the console.

Alberto

RE: grpah: no data to show - sfd77 - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 12:36 PM)Dear Alberto, please find the attached files.Best regards:Ferenc alberto.sanchez Wrote:
It works.

Ferenc

Good morning sfd77,

Can you please attach me a screenshot with the monitor detail view of the modules of the windows agent. Also of the agent configuration in the console.

Alberto

RE: grpah: no data to show - alberto.sanchez - 01-18-2019

(01-17-2019, 02:20 PM)sfd77 Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 12:36 PM)Dear Alberto, please find the attached files.Best regards:Ferenc alberto.sanchez Wrote:
It works.

Ferenc

Good morning sfd77,

Alberto

Good morning sfd77,

Your configuration seems ok. The problem can be in the time of the data send by the agent. Do you have the same date in your virtualbox in windows, than in the server?¿ Try to see please in your database in tagent table to see data of 1 module and see how many data is written and from how many time. Do you have the historic data of that modules activated?

Alberto