Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to configure Recon Server
I have installed the Pandora FMS Server and need some help to configure Recon Server for running a Network scan. I am not able to find any Recon Server in the List box. Please refer the screenshot for more details.

Attached Files

.jpg   Recon Server.jpg (Size: 45.48 KB / Downloads: 208)
Would like to add some more information's, I have installed Pandora FMS Server in a windows 2008 server.
Hello,

Have reconserver enabled in the server configuration file?

Regards,

Sergio
I have changed the reconserver 1 in the Pandora_server.conf file. But still not able to see the Reconserver server in the list. Please refer the screenshots and help me to resolve the issue.
I have changed the reconserver 1 in the Pandora_server.conf file. But still not able to see the Reconserver server in the list. Please refer the screenshots and help me to resolve the issue.

Attached Files

.jpg   Pandora Conf File.jpg (Size: 97.53 KB / Downloads: 181)
.jpg   Manage Recontask.jpg (Size: 118.3 KB / Downloads: 190)
Hello,

Can you post a screenshot of the servers view?

Un saludo,

http://your_ip_addres/pandora_console/index.php?sec=gservers&sec2=godmode/servers/modificar_server&refr=60

Regards,

Sergio
Hello

Please find the screenshot that you requested and please let me know if the screenshot is not same what you have requested.

Regards,
J. Vinoth Kumar

Attached Files

.jpg   PandoraFM.jpg (Size: 87.54 KB / Downloads: 173)
Have a problem with the database.

Check the following:

In the /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/config.php directory, a token with password database appears. Make sure it is the same password as in pandora_server.conf. If it is not, change it in pandora_server.conf and then restart the server.

Regards,

Sergio
Sergio,

Appreciated for your effort,

Pandora FMS installed in windows 2008 server and I am able to find the config.php under the below folders,

C:/programfiles/pandorafms/apache/htdocs/pandora_console/include/

Please confirm if the file is same as you mentioned in your reply.

If yes then I have confirmed the password of the database is same in the both the files (config.php & Pandora_server.conf)

I have attached screenshots please help us to resolve.

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar

Attached Files

.jpg   Pandora server.jpg (Size: 135.15 KB / Downloads: 148)
.jpg   Conf.php.jpg (Size: 111.62 KB / Downloads: 160)
¿When starting the server boots correctly pandora?

Regards,

Sergio