Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG
(01-14-2019, 08:31 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 10:05 AM)jose.almendros Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 02:37 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 02:38 PM)jose.almendros Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 09:12 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi Alberto

We are using Pandora FMS v7.0NG.730 - Build 181126 - MR 23.
PhantomJS is installed in C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin
[Image: 0xAGkV.jpg]

The error is this one
[Image: 86kSCK.jpg]

We have 8 GB of RAM
[Image: KQ6H3q.jpg]

Hello CyclopsElectronics,

On the image of the error, there is a link with the steps to install phantom.js extension. Did you follow that?

I see only the .exe in the directory of the installation.

Regards

Hi Jose

That was the contents of the zip I downloaded from the link in the article. I followed the steps in the article to install PhantomJS.
I installed it in the system path
"
  1. If you add phantomjs to the system path, no further configuration is necessary. Otherwise it will be necessary to configure the path to the phantomjs binary file in the Pandora FMS Console. To do this, go to Settings > General > phantomjs bin path. The user providing the web pages (by default Apache) should be able to run this file in the selected location.
"

Which is why I can run phantomjs like shown in the screenshot below:
[Image: N0LlGR.jpg]

Any idea on how to fix this please?

Hello CyclopsElectronics,

In your case, try to put this path in "Phantomjs bin directory" on Setup>General Setup: C:\PandoraFMS\PandoraFMS\PhantomJS\bin

You need to put the path where the binary file is. And then restart the Pandora Server.

Regards.
Hi Jose

I've updated the path, and restarted the Pandora server but the error is still there.
[Image: DFJKuE.jpg]

Good morning CyclopsElectronics,

Can you please try to create a report XML and HTML with graphs and see if you can see them. If this goes well, the error is not important.

Best regards,

Alberto
Messages In This Thread
RE: issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG - by alberto.sanchez - 01-14-2019, 09:50 AM