Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grpah: no data to show
(01-17-2019, 12:36 PM)Dear Alberto, please find the attached files.Best regards:Ferenc alberto.sanchez Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 08:27 AM)sfd77 Wrote: Hello, 
I am pretty new to Pandora FMS, so chances are high that this is a noob question Smile.
I installed the CentOS appliance ISO image of the Pandora downloads section in VirtualBox.
It works.
When I check the agent of the Pandora install itself (default name: localhost.localdomain), and one of its module for example CPU Load, it can show the graph of the CPU load.

I made network discovery, and ping modules for the discovered elements. The graphs of these work as well.

After that i installed a windows agent on the host of the VirtualBox image. This windows agent report itself, I could add modules, which appeared on the GUI, the values are changing, but neither of this agent's module can produce a graph.
It says: no data to show

Could you help me how to add these graphs?

Ferenc

Good morning sfd77,

Can you please attach me a screenshot with the monitor detail view of the modules of the windows agent. Also of the agent configuration in the console.

Alberto

Attached Files

.png   module_detail.png (Size: 159.3 KB / Downloads: 5)
.zip   pandora_agent.zip (Size: 4.64 KB / Downloads: 4)
Messages In This Thread
grpah: no data to show - by sfd77 - 01-17-2019, 08:27 AM
RE: grpah: no data to show - by alberto.sanchez - 01-17-2019, 12:36 PM
RE: grpah: no data to show - by sfd77 - 01-17-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: grpah: no data to show - by alberto.sanchez - 01-18-2019, 09:50 AM