The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed to create agent group from agent configuration file
Hi there, I'm using version of 7.0NG.739 (P) 190930.
I tried to edit agent config file and change 'group' property but it was not updated on server.
Have tried with both of existing group and new group.

From documentation, I see description like :
"If there is a group with the name specified in this parameter, the agent will be created within this group unless the server forces the creation of all agents in a given group."
But I can't find option which forced the creation of all agents in a given group.
Could you please help me resolve this issue?

And more information, I found issue with MySQL as below:
SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lag FROM tagente_estado, tagente_modulo, tagente ' at line 2 ('SELECT COUNT(tagente_modulo.id_agente_modulo) AS module_lag, AVG(UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp - current_interval) AS lag FROM tagente_estado, tagente_modulo, tagente WHERE utimestamp > 0 AND tagente.disabled = 0 AND tagente.id_agente = tagente_estado.id_agente AND tagente_modulo.disabled = 0 AND tagente_modulo.id_tipo_modulo < 5 AND tagente_modulo.id_agente_modulo = tagente_estado.id_agente_modulo AND current_interval > 0 AND (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp) < ( current_interval * 10) AND running_by = 1 AND (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp) > (current_interval * 1.1) LIMIT 1') in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/db/mysql.php on line 117

SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lag FROM tagente_estado, tagente_modulo, tagente ' at line 2 ('SELECT COUNT(tagente_modulo.id_agente_modulo) AS module_lag, AVG(UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp - current_interval) AS lag FROM tagente_estado, tagente_modulo, tagente WHERE utimestamp > 0 AND tagente.disabled = 0 AND tagente.id_agente = tagente_estado.id_agente AND tagente_modulo.disabled = 0 AND tagente_modulo.id_agente_modulo = tagente_estado.id_agente_modulo AND current_interval > 0 AND running_by = 2 AND (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp) < ( current_interval * 10) AND (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp) > current_interval LIMIT 1') in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/db/mysql.php on line 117
SQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lag FROM tagente_estado, tagente_modulo, tagente ' at line 2 ('SELECT COUNT(tagente_modulo.id_agente_modulo) AS module_lag, AVG(UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp - current_interval) AS lag FROM tagente_estado, tagente_modulo, tagente WHERE utimestamp > 0 AND tagente.disabled = 0 AND tagente.id_agente = tagente_estado.id_agente AND tagente_modulo.disabled = 0 AND tagente_modulo.id_agente_modulo = tagente_estado.id_agente_modulo AND current_interval > 0 AND running_by = 4 AND (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp) < ( current_interval * 10) AND (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - utimestamp) > current_interval LIMIT 1') in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/db/mysql.php on line 117
Messages In This Thread
Failed to create agent group from agent configuration file - by anhduc0512 - 12-12-2019, 01:58 AM