Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
issue with phantomjs on Windows Server 7.0NG
(01-14-2019, 08:31 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 10:05 AM)jose.almendros Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 02:37 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 02:38 PM)jose.almendros Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 09:12 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi Alberto

We are using Pandora FMS v7.0NG.730 - Build 181126 - MR 23.
PhantomJS is installed in C:\PandoraFMS\phantomjs\bin
[Image: 0xAGkV.jpg]

The error is this one
[Image: 86kSCK.jpg]

We have 8 GB of RAM
[Image: KQ6H3q.jpg]

Hello CyclopsElectronics,

On the image of the error, there is a link with the steps to install phantom.js extension. Did you follow that?

I see only the .exe in the directory of the installation.

Regards

Hi Jose

That was the contents of the zip I downloaded from the link in the article. I followed the steps in the article to install PhantomJS.
I installed it in the system path
"
  1. If you add phantomjs to the system path, no further configuration is necessary. Otherwise it will be necessary to configure the path to the phantomjs binary file in the Pandora FMS Console. To do this, go to Settings > General > phantomjs bin path. The user providing the web pages (by default Apache) should be able to run this file in the selected location.
"

Which is why I can run phantomjs like shown in the screenshot below:
[Image: N0LlGR.jpg]

Any idea on how to fix this please?

In your case, try to put this path in "Phantomjs bin directory" on Setup>General Setup: C:\PandoraFMS\PandoraFMS\PhantomJS\bin

You need to put the path where the binary file is. And then restart the Pandora Server.

Regards.
Hi Jose

I've updated the path, and restarted the Pandora server but the error is still there.
[Image: DFJKuE.jpg]

Good morning CyclopsElectronics,

Can you please try to create a report XML and HTML with graphs and see if you can see them. If this goes well, the error is not important.

Best regards,

Alberto
(01-14-2019, 09:50 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 02:37 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 02:38 PM)jose.almendros Wrote: Hello CyclopsElectronics,

On the image of the error, there is a link with the steps to install phantom.js extension. Did you follow that?

I see only the .exe in the directory of the installation.

Regards

Hi Jose

That was the contents of the zip I downloaded from the link in the article. I followed the steps in the article to install PhantomJS.
"
  1. If you add phantomjs to the system path, no further configuration is necessary. Otherwise it will be necessary to configure the path to the phantomjs binary file in the Pandora FMS Console. To do this, go to Settings > General > phantomjs bin path. The user providing the web pages (by default Apache) should be able to run this file in the selected location.
"

In your case, try to put this path in "Phantomjs bin directory" on Setup>General Setup: C:\PandoraFMS\PandoraFMS\PhantomJS\bin

You need to put the path where the binary file is. And then restart the Pandora Server.

Regards.
Hi Jose

I've updated the path, and restarted the Pandora server but the error is still there.

Can you please try to create a report XML and HTML with graphs and see if you can see them. If this goes well, the error is not important.

Best regards,

Alberto
Hi Alberto

That doesn't work, I don't get an error, but it just says "waiting" in the status bar of my browser and nothing happens.
(01-18-2019, 10:16 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 02:37 PM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi Jose

"
"

Regards.
Hi Jose

Best regards,

Alberto
Hi Alberto

That doesn't work, I don't get an error, but it just says "waiting" in the status bar of my browser and nothing happens.

The Phantomjs does not affect the reports in XML and HTML... the error that can cause the no report in that two may be that you need to install some dependencies of php and perl referred with XML and PHP.

Alberto
(01-21-2019, 09:01 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 10:05 AM)jose.almendros Wrote: Hello CyclopsElectronics,

Regards.
Hi Jose

Best regards,

Alberto
Hi Alberto

The Phantomjs does not affect the reports in XML and HTML... the error that can cause the no report in that two may be that you need to install some dependencies of php and perl referred with XML and PHP.

Alberto

Hi Alberto

I've clicked on Realtime graphs, and that's working
[Image: 2NPMJC.jpg]
(01-22-2019, 10:03 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 08:31 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi Jose

Best regards,

Alberto
Hi Alberto

Alberto

Hi Alberto

We will try to replicate the error and see what is causing you the No XML reports..

Alberto
(01-23-2019, 08:56 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 09:50 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote: Good morning CyclopsElectronics,

Best regards,

Alberto
Hi Alberto

Alberto

Hi Alberto

We will try to replicate the error and see what is causing you the No XML reports..

Alberto

Hi Alberto

I've checked again, and the reporting is working
[Image: Az372d.jpg]

Does this mean that PhantomJS is working correctly? If so how can I clear/stop the error of PhantomJS?

Thank you.
(02-18-2019, 08:56 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 08:56 AM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 10:16 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi Alberto

Alberto

Hi Alberto

Alberto

Hi Alberto

I've checked again, and the reporting is working
[Image: Az372d.jpg]

Does this mean that PhantomJS is working correctly? If so how can I clear/stop the error of PhantomJS?

Thank you.

Hi CyclopsElectronics,

In the 732 this error will be corrected. Please upgrade as soon as the 732 in up.

Alberto
Hi Alberto

I've updated to 732 and that error seems to have gone.
However I now have a number (3) in its place. Is this to be expected?
[Image: 5OXMWR.jpg]
(03-04-2019, 10:37 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi Alberto

Greetings, CyclopsElectronics

That seems to be a cache error, try to disable it by pressing F12 in your browser, then look for the option "Disable cache" in Network tab. 

Please let us know if the issue keeps happening.

Regards, 

Eduardo.
(03-04-2019, 11:06 AM)eduardo.corral Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 10:37 AM)CyclopsElectronics Wrote: Hi Alberto

Greetings, CyclopsElectronics

That seems to be a cache error, try to disable it by pressing F12 in your browser, then look for the option "Disable cache" in Network tab. 

Please let us know if the issue keeps happening.

Regards, 

Eduardo.

Hi Eduardo

That fixed the issue of not being able to click it, thank you for that.
The error of phantomjs not being installed was there, however it is working and this time clicking the notification dismissed it.

Thank you everyone involved for the support.