Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLA Report of My Agent
why the report of SLA time of my agent is not show ?

all system and agent running well.
Centos
Pandora FMS 7

Attached Files

.jpg   SLA.JPG (Size: 76.74 KB / Downloads: 8)
(01-31-2019, 10:53 AM)uneeedmore Wrote: why the report of SLA time of my agent is not show ?

Centos
Pandora FMS 7

Good morning uneeedmore,

What versión of Pandora do you have? Currently in the version 731 it works perfectly.

Whe you enter the SLA item in the report, you must introduce after: the agent, and module you want to see.

Alberto
(01-31-2019, 12:45 PM)alberto.sanchez Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 10:53 AM)uneeedmore Wrote: why the report of SLA time of my agent is not show ?

Centos
Pandora FMS 7

Good morning uneeedmore,

What versión of Pandora do you have? Currently in the version 731 it works perfectly.

Whe you enter the SLA item in the report, you must introduce after: the agent, and module you want to see.

Alberto

[quote pid='27557' dateline='1548985717']

Centos
Pandora FMS 7

Good morning uneeedmore,

Alberto

[/quote]
Here my version
Pandora FMS v7.0NG - Build PC170324 - MR 0I
Pandora_FMS_7.0_NG_VmWare_ovf.zip

The software already running well and the agent also already works, but after i create the report does not show anything ?
or Maybe i wrong, can you help the step by step to get availability report ? i wan to see how may downtime in the period.

Thank you
(02-01-2019, 01:48 AM)uneeedmore Wrote:

Centos
Pandora FMS 7

Good morning uneeedmore,

Alberto

[quote pid='27557' dateline='1548985717']

Centos
Pandora FMS 7

Good morning uneeedmore,

Alberto
Here my version
Pandora FMS v7.0NG - Build PC170324 - MR 0I
Pandora_FMS_7.0_NG_VmWare_ovf.zip

The software already running well and the agent also already works, but after i create the report does not show anything ?
or Maybe i wrong, can you help the step by step to get availability report ? i wan to see how may downtime in the period.

Thank you
[/quote]

Good morning uneeedmore,

We are now in the version 731 with MR 24. Please try to update to latest versión.

1- You must upgrade each rpm file from 1 to 31 (console + server).
2- After upgrading to lastest versión, go to MySQL, pandora database, and upgrade the MR with: source /var/www/html/pandora_console/extras/mr/X.sql ( where X is 1 to 31).

After doing this, please report is if the problem persists

Alberto
Can you help, how to upgrade from my current version to 731  ?
Any link or articles that i can try ?

Thank you
(02-04-2019, 04:47 AM)uneeedmore Wrote: Can you help, how to upgrade from my current version to 731  ?
Any link or articles that i can try ?

Thank you

Good morning uneeedmore,

I leave you bellow the link to our wiki where it explains you how to upgrade Pandora:

https://wiki.pandorafms.com/index.php?ti...xo_Upgrade

Alberto
I already resintall the Pandora with last version

Pandora FMS v7.0NG.731 - Build PC190130 - MR 24
Page generated as February 6, 2019, 8:47 am

The report still doest not show anything (blank) show in html  ( See attachment...)

I see in item S.L.A is warning (available for Enterprise edition)
If yes...
Is there others way to get availability report ( to know how many times the server down & how percentage the UP time ?

Thank you for support
® Ártica ST

Attached Files

.jpg   SLA.JPG (Size: 71.99 KB / Downloads: 4)
(02-06-2019, 08:54 AM)uneeedmore Wrote: I already resintall the Pandora with last version

Pandora FMS v7.0NG.731 - Build PC190130 - MR 24
Page generated as February 6, 2019, 8:47 am

The report still doest not show anything (blank) show in html  ( See attachment...)

I see in item S.L.A is warning (available for Enterprise edition)
If yes...
Is there others way to get availability report ( to know how many times the server down & how percentage the UP time ?

Thank you for support
® Ártica ST

Good morning uneeedmore,

Can you please attach me a screenshot of the configuration of the item of SLA introduced in you report please.

Should be something like this image attached.

Alberto

Attached Files

.jpg   image1.JPG (Size: 66.01 KB / Downloads: 5)