Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/pandora_server line 28.
Hello,

I am trying to start the pandora_server daemon and I'm getting the following error:

[email protected]:/home/claudiu/Downloads# service pandora_server start
Can't locate PandoraFMS/DB.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/bin/pandora_server line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/pandora_server line 28.
Cannot start Pandora FMS Server. Aborted.
Check Pandora FMS log files at '/var/log/pandora/pandora_server.error & pandora_server.log'

I checked the log files and they are empty(pandora_server.error wasn't even created yet).

This is Line 28  in the /usr/bin/pandora use PandoraFMS:Big GrinB;

I am not sure how to proceed from here and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

Thanks!
If you're using Debian, be sure that the correct Perl is used, there is a known issue:

Try to locate the file using:
[tt]locate DB.pm[/tt]
when located, try to copy the files to the Path used by your OS (if PandoraFMS/BD.pm is in /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0, as your system is using /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1, you can doSmile

[tt]cp /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 -R[/tt]