Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All systems: down
Hello,
After a recent Pandora FMS update, we are seeing the message for all systems down. When I look at the manage servers screen, all in the list show offline. Looking at other similar threads about this, I have confirmed that /etc/pandora/pandora_server.conf and /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/config.php have matching database host information.

Looking at /var/log/pandora/pandora_server.error I see the following:
Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 1631.

Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 1653.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown column 'ff_normal' in 'field list' at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/DB.pm line 1146.

Looking at /var/log/pandora/pandora_server.log I see the following:

2019-06-06 18:16:58 pandorafms.cumberland.local [V1] Pandora FMS Server 'pandorafms.cumberland.local' unhandled error.

2019-06-06 18:17:03 pandorafms.cumberland.local [V1] [E] 'pandorafms.cumberland.local': 21 at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/DB.pm line 1154.

2019-06-06 18:17:03 pandorafms.cumberland.local [V1] Pandora FMS Server 'pandorafms.cumberland.local' unhandled error.
2019-06-06 18:17:03 pandorafms.cumberland.local [V1] Pandora FMS Server restarting () in 60 seconds.

Running currently on Pandora FMS v7.0NG.735 - Build 190603 - MR 1, upgraded from 726 through each version to get to 735.

Any ideas on what I should do to try to correct this issue? Thanks in advance!
(06-06-2019, 06:18 PM)rbiette Wrote: Hello,
After a recent Pandora FMS update, we are seeing the message for all systems down. When I look at the manage servers screen, all in the list show offline. Looking at other similar threads about this, I have confirmed that /etc/pandora/pandora_server.conf and /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/config.php have matching database host information.

Looking at /var/log/pandora/pandora_server.error I see the following:
Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 1631.

Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/Core.pm line 1653.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown column 'ff_normal' in 'field list' at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/DB.pm line 1146.

Looking at /var/log/pandora/pandora_server.log I see the following:

2019-06-06 18:16:58 pandorafms.cumberland.local [V1] Pandora FMS Server 'pandorafms.cumberland.local' unhandled error.

2019-06-06 18:17:03 pandorafms.cumberland.local [V1] [E] 'pandorafms.cumberland.local': 21 at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/DB.pm line 1154.

2019-06-06 18:17:03 pandorafms.cumberland.local [V1] Pandora FMS Server 'pandorafms.cumberland.local' unhandled error.
2019-06-06 18:17:03 pandorafms.cumberland.local [V1] Pandora FMS Server restarting () in 60 seconds.

Running currently on Pandora FMS v7.0NG.735 - Build 190603 - MR 1, upgraded from 726 through each version to get to 735.

Any ideas on what I should do to try to correct this issue? Thanks in advance!

Good morning, rbiette

As I can see in your post, you have your MR outdated. Pandora FMS is currently working with MR 28. To update your MR you'll have to go to /var/www/html/pandora_console/extras/MR and execute the following command: 

Code:
for i in ´ls | sort -n;´ do mysql -u <usuario msql> -p<pasword mysql> pandora -e "source $i"; done

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.
Hello Eduardo,
Thanks for the reply! when I change directory to /var/www/html/pandora_console/extras/mr and run the command with my MySQL user and password filled in, I am getting a message that just comes back saying "-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `done' "

When I look in the mr folder, there is only a directory named updated, and there is one file named 1.sql, and that is all. Should there be more in the mr folder? Is there a way to update the mr and redownload something that may be missing?
(06-07-2019, 12:51 PM)rbiette Wrote: Hello Eduardo,
Thanks for the reply! when I change directory to /var/www/html/pandora_console/extras/mr and run the command with my MySQL user and password filled in, I am getting a message that just comes back saying "-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `done'  "

When I look in the mr folder, there is only a directory named updated, and there is one file named 1.sql, and that is all. Should there be more in the mr folder? Is there a way to update the mr and redownload something that may be missing?

Greetings, rbiette

Have you written the final word of the command with quotation marks? Because it seems to be the error according to the message you get. 

Remember to write the command just as it follows:  

Code:
for i in ´ls | sort -n;´ do mysql -u <usuario msql> -p<pasword mysql> pandora -e "source $i"; done

You only see MR 1.sql in your updated folder because that is the only one you have applied.

If you have any problems with the command provided, please do try to follow the instructions from here: 

https://pandorafms.com/docs/index.php?ti...elease_.29

Please, let us know if you need anything else. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.
(06-10-2019, 07:37 AM)eduardo.corral Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 12:51 PM)rbiette Wrote: Hello Eduardo,
Thanks for the reply! when I change directory to /var/www/html/pandora_console/extras/mr and run the command with my MySQL user and password filled in, I am getting a message that just comes back saying "-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `done'  "

Greetings, rbiette

Have you written the final word of the command with quotation marks? Because it seems to be the error according to the message you get. 

Remember to write the command just as it follows:  

Code:

You only see MR 1.sql in your updated folder because that is the only one you have applied.

If you have any problems with the command provided, please do try to follow the instructions from here: 

https://pandorafms.com/docs/index.php?ti...elease_.29

Please, let us know if you need anything else. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.

Thank you, I did get the migrate script to run, which apparently I had missed. I am now showing in the Pandora console that I am running MR28 and my systems are showing online. Thanks again for the help!