Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Module deletion
Hi. I delete a module but it appears again. How to delete it definitively? Thanks.

Attached Files

.jpg   modules.jpg (Size: 74.47 KB / Downloads: 4)
(06-17-2019, 12:26 PM)airton Wrote: Hi. I delete a module but it appears again. How to delete it definitively? Thanks.

Greetings airton

If you delete a module in the console and it keeps appearing it could be because it is defined in pandora_agent.conf file. 

Please try to take a look in /etc/pandora/pandora_agent.conf and see if the module you want to delete is defined there. If so, you'll just need to comment the lines related to the module creation. Then, you'll be able to delete that module in the console without having to see it again. 

Please, let us know how this works for you. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.
(06-18-2019, 08:00 AM)eduardo.corral Wrote:
(06-17-2019, 12:26 PM)airton Wrote: Hi. I delete a module but it appears again. How to delete it definitively? Thanks.

Greetings airton

If you delete a module in the console and it keeps appearing it could be because it is defined in pandora_agent.conf file. 

Please try to take a look in /etc/pandora/pandora_agent.conf and see if the module you want to delete is defined there. If so, you'll just need to comment the lines related to the module creation. Then, you'll be able to delete that module in the console without having to see it again. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.

Hello Eduardo.
Thank you for your answer.

There is on /etc/pandora/pandora_agent.conf:

# This plugin detects all disk and report used space (%)
module_plugin pandora_df_used

Would I have to modify the /etc/pandora/plugins/pandora_df_used file to not monitor what I don't want and avoid creating the modules?

/dev/loopX (Type squashfs) aren't desired because their usage are always at 100%:

# df -khTP
Filesystem     Type      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
udev           devtmpfs  955M     0  955M   0% /dev
tmpfs          tmpfs     197M  1.1M  196M   1% /run
/dev/sda2      ext4       40G  5.2G   32G  14% /
tmpfs          tmpfs     985M     0  985M   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs          tmpfs     5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
tmpfs          tmpfs     985M     0  985M   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
/dev/loop0     squashfs   89M   89M     0 100% /snap/core/6964
/dev/loop1     squashfs   87M   87M     0 100% /snap/core/4486
tmpfs          tmpfs     197M     0  197M   0% /run/user/1000
(06-18-2019, 12:42 PM)airton Wrote:

Greetings airton

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.

Hello Eduardo.

Would I have to modify the /etc/pandora/plugins/pandora_df_used file to not monitor what I don't want and avoid creating the modules?

/dev/loopX (Type squashfs) aren't desired because their usage are always at 100%:

# df -khTP

Greetings airton

If you need some of the modules that the plugin creates but you don't want some of them to report, you can always disable the ones you don't need. 

To do that, you'll just have to go to the module list and select the icon displaying a light bulb as shown in the image attached. That way you'll disable that module preventing it from reporting. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.

Attached Files

.jpg   disablemodule.JPG (Size: 35.53 KB / Downloads: 1)
(06-18-2019, 12:55 PM)eduardo.corral Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 12:42 PM)airton Wrote:

Greetings airton

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.

Hello Eduardo.

# df -khTP

Greetings airton

If you need some of the modules that the plugin creates but you don't want some of them to report, you can always disable the ones you don't need. 

To do that, you'll just have to go to the module list and select the icon displaying a light bulb as shown in the image attached. That way you'll disable that module preventing it from reporting. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.

I've done that. Great! Thank you a lot, Eduardo. Best regards.