Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add modules to groups
How to add a module to a group? Example: I'd like to add "Check SSH Server (Checks port 22 is opened)" to the group "Servers" so monitoring all its agents.
(06-26-2019, 01:11 PM)airton Wrote: How to add a module to a group? Example: I'd like to add "Check SSH Server (Checks port 22 is opened)" to the group "Servers" so monitoring all its agents.

Greetings airton

Regrettably, Pandora FMS Community version doesn't have this functionality. You need to create that module in each one of the agents. 

The Enterprise version has available an option to do that, the policies. Policies allow you to configure as many modules as you want at the same time. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.
(06-27-2019, 02:47 PM)eduardo.corral Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 01:11 PM)airton Wrote: How to add a module to a group? Example: I'd like to add "Check SSH Server (Checks port 22 is opened)" to the group "Servers" so monitoring all its agents.

Greetings airton

Regrettably, Pandora FMS Community version doesn't have this functionality. You need to create that module in each one of the agents. 

The Enterprise version has available an option to do that, the policies. Policies allow you to configure as many modules as you want at the same time. 

Kind regards, 

Eduardo.
Thank you, Eduardo. Regards.