Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monitors Not Initialized
Hello Shaun,

Try to restart the service and check the servers. Also check that in the pandora_server.conf the servers that you want are configured as 1 istead of as 0.

Greetings
Diego
(03-02-2020, 04:09 PM)Diego.M Wrote: Hello Shaun,

Try to restart the service and check the servers. Also check that in the pandora_server.conf the servers that you want are configured as 1 istead of as 0.

Greetings
Diego

Hi Diego,

Thanks again for your response.

I can assure you the services is running and the config file is set, the servers stays off as i indicated if i restart services it shows green for 2 seconds and gives an error again could there be something in the db i missed as this only occurs after the latest update.

Kind Regards,
Shaun.
Hello Shaun,

Can you check the date of the server and the database? The problem could be originated there. Also, check that the console is pointing at the correct database and it have the right configuration.

Greetings
Diego
(03-04-2020, 11:03 AM)Diego.M Wrote: Hello Shaun,

Can you check the date of the server and the database? The problem could be originated there. Also, check that the console is pointing at the correct database and it have the right configuration.

Greetings
Diego

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the response,

I loaded pandora 7.0 732 on a test server and i did a sql dump of our live server 7.0 732 and matched all the config files and plugins the i upgrade all MR's manually and ran cat X.sql |grep mysql -u root -p after every MR update and matched with that release, also made sure the right current package was updated every time after an MR update. after that box was working i pointed all agents to the test box and then upgraded our live box with the same steps all is working now thanks for the support.

kind regards.