Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email Configuration issues in Pandora Web interface
(01-29-2020, 09:35 AM)Diego.M Wrote: Hello Rexshow,

I don't detect anything bad configured regarding Pandora FMS, I suspect that it could be that the data from the mail provider are wrong, so I recommend you to try to configure as mail server the one from google, this way we could be sure if it is a problem of Pandora FMS or of the mail provider. I leave you a link to the documentation that refers to this.

https://pandorafms.com/docs/index.php?ti...ils_alerts

Greetings
Diego
I managed to get Pandora software to send out emails using the gmail method. I then changed all of the settings from gmail to my email host and modified the header field for postfix and I am now receiveing alerts from postfix through my mail host. Thanks again for your help.
(01-29-2020, 09:35 AM)Diego.M Wrote: Hello Rexshow,

I don't detect anything bad configured regarding Pandora FMS, I suspect that it could be that the data from the mail provider are wrong, so I recommend you to try to configure as mail server the one from google, this way we could be sure if it is a problem of Pandora FMS or of the mail provider. I leave you a link to the documentation that refers to this.

https://pandorafms.com/docs/index.php?ti...ils_alerts

Greetings
Diego

Pandora FMS v7.0NG.743 - Build PC200129 - MR 35 installed on windows

no indication the the emails are sending, nothing in the logs. have checked all configs and they are correct. is this a bug, please confirm

thanks
john
Hello John,

I can confirm you that in the version you are in there is not any bug related with the mail, I have an open version of Pandora FMS with the mail configured and it doesn't give any problem.

Please, could you send us your console and pandora_server.conf mail configuration? It would help us to find the problem you have right now.

Could you also execute in the server the following command and send us the result?

pandora_server -h

Greetings
Diego