Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All module graphs empty
Tried using a user with full admin rights but still the same issue.

Cheers,
Zech
I've installed completly new version of PandoraFMS on fresh Windows2019Server system and still have the same problem! Now I'm sure that this is the new version of Pandora problem. In logs I have:
"Warning! The server does not have access to the API, this can trigger problems in the generation of reports and graphs"
and 
"curl: (6) Could not resolve host: 'http"
Looks like Pandora can't submit curl requests properly (?)
Hello,

You can check the history of the module you are using in the graph, several people have mentioned the same problem, it may be a bug in the windows system but we are still testing it.

Thanks for your patience
Diego
Hello,

It seems that the agent that monitors the server data is suffering some bug that causes it to save the history data with timestamp 0. This causes that the data is not reflected neither in the console history nor in the graphs.

Fortunately, as I mentioned before, this only happens in the agent modules that are automatically created with the installation of Pandora FMS. If you create another agent or other modules in this same agent, you will see how the graphs work correctly.

This bug has already been reported and I hope it will be solved in the next versions

Thank you for your patience.
Diego
In the new version (744) everything works fine. Thanks for your support, Diego
I just updated to 744 as well. Graphs work as they should now! Great work on the quick resolution of this issue.

Cheers,
Zech