Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with alert correlation
I found a problem creating an alert correlation.
Manage alerts> Create, add a name, assigned to agent. When I try to add a condition, the moment I'm choosing the agent, view a message Loading ... and stops and does nothing more
how can I solve this problem?
Pandora FMS Implemented in the company where I work, since version 2, it's been a year. Now I use the 3.1 and is an excellent system. As this is my first participation in the forum, take this opportunity to congratulate the team
thanks to all
This fix has been patched in the latest 3.1 code, you can get it from our SVN repository.

(09-26-2010, 08:14 PM)sandrosantos link Wrote: I found a problem creating an alert correlation.
Manage alerts> Create, add a name, assigned to agent. When I try to add a condition, the moment I'm choosing the agent, view a message Loading ... and stops and does nothing more
how can I solve this problem?
Pandora FMS Implemented in the company where I work, since version 2, it's been a year. Now I use the 3.1 and is an excellent system. As this is my first participation in the forum, take this opportunity to congratulate the team
thanks to all