Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pandora_agent.conf In use?
Hello,

I am a former user (hannylicious was the old screenname, but I no longer have access to the e-mail address attached to it).

I've recently begun another project using PandoraFMS (still the best!)...

When I try to change my config file for my Windows Agent, it tells me that the document is in use by another program when I try to save it.

I've stopped the pandora_agent process and tried to save but I still get the same error.  I can't make any changes to the configuration file (add any modules) if I can't save it.

Any ideas?
Windows 7 if that helps.
hi Hanny,

in windows 7 and 2008 yo must open the notepad with administrator rights. There are a security rule to protect any file of the folder program files.

bye!

(01-19-2012, 07:33 AM)alumbreras link Wrote: hi Hanny,

in windows 7 and 2008 yo must open the notepad with administrator rights. There are a security rule to protect any file of the folder program files.

bye!

Thanks!
I also found another work-around and that is to create a 'good config' on your desktop and drag it into the folder and do a 'copy and replace'.