Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post installation problems v5.0
Hello

I have just installed from CD FMS version 5, after it I have changed password for users pandora, artica and root ( with password command), then I have tried to do the postinstallation task like change the password for root user in mysql, but I have this message:

mysql -u root -p

Enter Password:
ERROR 1045 (28000) Access denied for user [email protected] (using password:YES)

I can't access mysql neither with root nor artica or pandora,  how can I follow?
Have you tried with this?

mysql -u root
Yes,

The answer is the same
ERROR 1045 (28000) Access denied for user [email protected] (using password:NO)

very strange
Try with the password "pandora"
Yes
It works,
I have a question, I have checked that I can access to pandora web console with user by default admin/pandora but I can't access to file http://myserverip/pandora_console/install.php as you suggest for postinstallation, It is really neccesary when using CD installation or it's done?

Thank you
If I change the password for user pandora, Must I change it in pandora_server.conf file too?
(12-20-2013, 12:37 PM)Jramongv link Wrote: If I change the password for user pandora, Must I change it in pandora_server.conf file too?

Sure, pandora db password must be the same for console and server.