Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Module Status Pie Chart Using Incorrect Colors
The module pie chart located at the top of the agent detail page is using the incorrect colors for the sections associated with the module status (e.g. Normal, Warning, Critical, Unknown). I am seeing the Normal portion of the pie chart is yellow instead of green, warning is red instead of yellow, and critical is green instead of red.

I have attached several example screen shots of this behavior. Please note that the file names for the attachments indicated the module count and status for each agent in the screen shot.

This issue started with either the 5.1 SP1 upgrade or earlier. Prior to that the pie chart consistently displayed the colors as normal=green, warning=yellow, critical=red, and unknown=grey.

I have upgraded to 5.1 SP2 and still see this behavior consistently. Please advise if this defect or a setting that may be incorrect.

Attached Files

.jpg   Example - All Modules Normal.jpg (Size: 75.75 KB / Downloads: 77)
.jpg   Example - 4 Unknown and 1 Critical.jpg (Size: 46.48 KB / Downloads: 76)
.jpg   Example - 9 Normal and 1 Warning.jpg (Size: 46.79 KB / Downloads: 96)
Hello,

ok. We will investigate the problem and try to fix it asap.

Thanks for the information.

A greeting,

Sergio
Just following up on this issue. Is there any progress on a fix? Thanks
Hello,

we were unable to locate the error. We are not the error appears.

We will continue investigating. Can you update using the update manager?

Regards,

Sergio
On what operating system you have installed Pandora FMS?

Regards,

Sergio
I am running Pandora FMS v5.1SP2 - Build PC150223 on Centos (unname -a reports 2.6.32-504.1.3.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Nov 11 17:57:25 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux). The problem occurs consistently in all browsers.
Finally I've managed to reproduce it. I've put a developer to work in this, it happens only with static charts, if you switch to dynamic graphs it wont happen. Thanks for reporting this.
Thanks for the update. I see no option for dynamic maps, do you mean interactive maps? Thanks again.
Hello good morning,

we mean "dynamic graphics". To configure this, you must go to "Setup" - "Visual Styles". A combo "Interactive Charts", activate it and graphs will become dynamic.

Regards,

Sergio

Attached Files

.png   Captura de pantalla de 2015-04-15 11:18:18.png (Size: 144.12 KB / Downloads: 93)
.png   Captura de pantalla de 2015-04-15 11:19:03.png (Size: 149.44 KB / Downloads: 101)
I have enabled the setting under the Settings and User Preferences and I see no change in the charts. I also rebooted the Pandora server and see the same result. Please advise.