Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update manager error
Hi all,

Can't update with update manager online.

error : Error in package extraction.

Any idea?

Thanks.
jdpoe
Hi jdpoe,

Can you show me the results of the log file to see the error?

Best regards,

vic
Hi vic,

Here is log. Many SQL error.

[pandora_console.log]
[15-Jun-2017 08:31:22 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_api.php on line 183
[15-Jun-2017 08:31:22 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_api.php on line 187
[15-Jun-2017 08:32:33 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_api.php on line 183
[15-Jun-2017 08:32:33 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/pandora_console/include/functions_api.php on line 187

2017-06-14 11:21:44 PandoraFMS_Cell4 [V1] Pandora FMS Server 'PandoraFMS_Cell4' unhandled error.
2017-06-14 11:21:44 PandoraFMS_Cell4 [V1] [E] 'PandoraFMS_Cell4': DBD::mysql::db do failed: MySQL server has gone away at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/DB.pm line 1006.

[pandora_server.log]
xxxxx [V1] Pandora FMS Server 'PandoraFMS_sv' unhandled error.
xxxxxx[V1] [E] 'PandoraFMS_sv': DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/DB.pm line 718.

[pandora_server.error]
DBD::mysql::db do failed: MySQL server has gone away at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/DB.pm line 1006.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has gone away at /usr/lib/perl5/PandoraFMS/DB.pm line 718.

regards,
jdpoe
Hi jdpoe,

What is the Pandora version that have you installed? Yoy can see this in the footer of Pandora console.
And what is the operating system that you are using?
I will try to replicate the error.

Best regards,

vic.
Hi vic,

I'm currently using Pandora FMS v7.0NG.704 - Build PC170531 - MR1.
And oprating system is CentOS 6.8 (Final)

Thanks.
jdpoe
Hi jdpoe,

Can you tell me the permisions on this folder?

Code:
/var/www/html/pandora_console/attachment/downloads

Best regards,

vic.
Hi vic,

Folder permissions are drwxr-xr-x 13 apache apache 4096 ....

Thanks.
jdpoe
Hi jdpoe,

I found a bug, i send a ticket to the developer's team.
I'll keep you informed.

Best regards,

vic.
Hi vic,

OK, I'm waiting for good news.

Thanks.
jdpoe
Hi jdpoe,

The new version of Pandora 7.0NG 707 is now available, download it using .rpm packages.
http://wiki.pandorafms.com/index.php?title=Pandora:Documentation_en:Anexo_Upgrade
The update manager works correctly.
If you have any problem tell me.

Best regards,

vic.