Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandora FMS - Windows version - update manager do nothing
Hallo comunity,

i am new Pandora user and really like it!

Can you help me solve my litle problem? 

How is best way to update PANDORA FMS to latest build? In Windows verison Update manager not working... I dont know where is problem. Maybe in last_package.tgz and folder stored inside? Because Windows can create folder wint "." name?

Is another way to upgrade?

Thx
Pavel

PS: sorry for my poor english :-)
Log files would be great.

As for me I'm stuck with version "0" and "Starting to update to the latest package" loop.
It downloads the file into the download folder and cant decompress it?

System:
Windows Server 2012r2
Pandora FMS v7.0NG.714 - Build PC171025 - MR 7

Log:
Code:
[03-Nov-2017 11:36:49 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'unable to decompress gzipped phar archive "C:\PandoraFMS\htdocs\pandora_console\attachment\downloads\last_package.tgz" to temporary file' in C:\PandoraFMS\htdocs\pandora_console\include\functions_update_manager.php:629
Stack trace:
#0 C:\PandoraFMS\htdocs\pandora_console\include\functions_update_manager.php(629): PharData->__construct('C:\\PandoraFMS\\h...')
#1 C:\PandoraFMS\htdocs\pandora_console\include\ajax\update_manager.ajax.php(518): update_manager_extract_package()
#2 C:\PandoraFMS\htdocs\pandora_console\ajax.php(86): require_once('C:\\PandoraFMS\\h...')
#3 {main}
 thrown in C:\PandoraFMS\htdocs\pandora_console\include\functions_update_manager.php on line 629

Any ideas?
Hi all,

What is the operating system you are using?
What is the version of your PHP?

Best regards,

vic.
I downloaded it from the PandoraFMS Website today and according php version: 5.6.18
Hallo,

OS: Windows 7 x64 SP1 (maybe not supported, but Panodora working without big problems)
PHP: 5.2.6 (included in latest Pandora FMS Build - 714)

Regards
Uschi
Hi all,

Your versión of  PHP is correct.
Can you say me if this file exist "last_package.tgz"? If exist say me the permissions that it have.

Best regards,

vic.
Hi vic

last_package.tgz exists.
Admin: All Rights
Users: Modify

I also created the folder pandora_console - according to other threads this could solve the problem (it didn't).

For testing purpose, the whole PandroaFMS folder has:
Users: Modify
Hi ariTK,

I recommend you to set the permissions of the folder of the Pandora console and its files as user with all privileges or an user with privileges of execution.
Is possible that the console wants run any file and it hasn't got permissions to do.

Best regards,

vic.
Hallo Vic,

i set permissions for the folder pandora_console to everyone r/w. Now i got error in package extraction... File last_package.tgz not exists.

Regards
Uschi
Hi czuschi,

Have you checked if the "last_package.tgz" file is in the folder?

Best regards,

vic.