Get started with Pandora FMS
Download it right now and use it straight away!
Would you like to try Pandora FMS community version on your own? Get it and start using it straight away! However, we can help you find out more about the Enterprise version, so please contact us to get a trial. If you would like to try the Opensource version on your own, we offer you four different ways to try Pandora FMS, so you can choose the one that suits you the best.
1. Firstly, you can launch Pandora FMS with this command:
curl -sSL http://pandorafms.org/getpandora | sh
Or you can also run Pandora FMS as a container executing the following command:
docker run --rm -ti -p 80:80 -p 443:443 \ --name pandorafms pandorafms/pandorafms:latest
2. In both cases, once Pandora FMS is running, type in your browser http://localhost/pandora_console and log in as an “admin” user with the default password “pandora”.
Our docker container is at hub.docker.com/r/pandorafms/pandorafms
- Get the ISO image from our download page.
- Burn it in a DVD, USB Stick or boot it from your Virtual Infrastructure manager (VmWare, XEN, VirtualBox, etc).
- Boot the image and proceed to the guided setup. Set your own password for root user there.
- Identify the IP address of your new system.
- Access the Pandora FMS console, type in your browser http://<pandora_ip_address>/pandora_console and log in as “admin” user using the default password “pandora“.
Install Pandora FMS community version on your RedHat EL or CentOS7 in just three steps:
- Activate CentOS Updates, CentOS Extras and EPEL in your repository library.
- Add Pandora FMS official repo to your system:
[artica_pandorafms] name=CentOS7 - PandoraFMS official repo baseurl=http://firefly.artica.es/centos7 gpgcheck=0 enabled=1
- Install packages from our repo and get all dependencies solved
yum install pandorafms_console pandorafms_server mariadb-server
Note that we also provide packages to install it on Debian Linux, SuSe Linux, Windows Server and even on BSD!, checkout our online documentation. Similar process is described in detail for an easy setup.
Get our latest source code from GitHub:
git clone https://github.com/pandorafms/pandorafms.git
Pandora FMS sourcecode is also available in tarballs at Sourceforge.We have mostly used GPL2 licence for our Open Source code.
Remember to check out our official documentation. It has a specific chapter for install from sources.
Yes, but I want to see all the files!
We publish a new release every month, releasing packages for Windows, Linux (Centos, Debian, SUSE), Mac, Unix and BSD, plus some features for Android, Chrome and other platforms. Check out the download section by clicking the button.
In case you need any help with Pandora FMS OpenSource, there are online learning resources available to help you master Pandora FMS on your own, such as documentation or public forums. We have uploaded some video tutorials, which can help you find your way around.
Read The Fantastic Manual!
Dive into our online documentation with more than 1200 pages where we describe in detail all the secrets of Pandora FMS. We do not keep anything for ourselves, both the code and the most complete documentation is at your disposal, no catch.
You might think that the Community version is limited and it is just a way for you to buy our Enterprise version. But currently, hundreds of large and small organizations use Pandora FMS Community. We believe that the difference does not depend on the software, but on the way each organization works. You have more than 1200 pages of documentation available and more than 500,000 code lines licensed under GPL2 licence. This is truly open source software. . Check it out.