以下が初期の設計開発時点から最終的な販売サポートまで、 Pandora FMS がしっかり動くようにしているチームです。
He is the original author of Pandora FMS who started coding Pandora FMS in 2003. He can code in PHP, Perl and shellscript, he is more focused on the project roadmap, product marketing and team management. He speaks fluent English and Spanish, he is a happy Dad, and he enjoys photography, science fiction, and sports such as fencing, boxing and swimming.Sancho Lerena
He is one of the lead developers. He writes code in Perl, PHP and C++. He speaks a little bit of Korean and Japanese, and his tasty lunches make the rest of the office turn green with envy.Ramon Novoa
His job consists on improving Pandora FMS’s visual appearance and Performance. He loves Peruvian food and always enjoys watching a film with a big bucket of popcorn.Miguel López
Fermin is from Granada, and he’s in charge of bug fixing and developing new features in C++. He has a big ginger beard and he rather likes fiddling around with all kinds of musical instruments.Fermín Hernández
Also one of the youngest members on our team, he works on the development of Pandora FMS and solves instances. He loves videogames and is a self-declared fan of Nicolas Cage.Arturo González
Dani is one of the developers that make Pandora FMS’s performance possible, among many other things. He loves playing sports and watching TV shows and films.Daniel Barbero
Enrique is a member of our software development team. A native of Mairena de Aljarafe, Seville, and his prime objective is to maintain the Pandora FMS dashboard glitch-free and looking good. He enjoys reading, playing football and partying.Enrique Camargo
He’s well known around the office as “The Calm One”. With his infinite patience, he brings peace to our office. We thank him for his bug reports and, above all, for the fact that he doesn’t yell at anyone when something goes wrong.Mario Pulido
He belongs to the Technical Department, and he works giving support on the forums, and solving all the questions and problems that our customers may have. He loves motorcycles, playing the piano and listening to music.Antonio Sanchez
He is a System Engineer and belongs to our Technical Department. He is in charge of solving instances and coding plugins. He loves playing sports amongst many other things.Borja Sánchez
He is one of our System Engineers and besides teaching the Pandora FMS courses, he gives support to the customers. He likes sports and going out on weekends for a spin on his Mountain Bike.Roberto Sotillo
Enrique is from Madrid and is one of our support guys. He works helping customers to solve their incidences and managing the forum. His hobbies are playing videogames, watching tv series and play the guitar.Enrique Martín
Kevin lives in Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid, and he belongs to the Support Department. His jobs consists mainly in giving support to the customers and attending the Pandora FMS forum. He declares to be a video games addict.Kevin Rojas
Daniel is one of our team of Beta testers and works alongside the Support and Development Departments, testing new functions and diagnosing possible flaws with the aim of improving our product. A big fan of sci-fi and heavy metal.Daniel Rodríguez
Cesar is our Bug Tester and he is charge of checking all the tickets and features to see if they’re really solved. He loves cars and motorcycles, playing videogames, and travelling.César Espinosa
His job consists on dealing with customers and trying to implement Pandora FMS at any company that’s interested in it. He is a motorbike freak, and he owns a small collection of classic motorcycles.Mario Carranza
She is the most international girl in the office, half Swiss half Galician, she speaks perfect English, French and Spanish. She really loves travelling around the world and playing sports.Ana Ferreiro
She is in charge of landing customers in the public administration and also in the private sector. She really loves dancing and personal development, which has helped her so much.Rebeca Riber
Tatiana belongs to the Development Department and she is in charge of the well performing of all the websites of the company. She loves watching serials and listening music.Tatiana Llorente
Her job consists on defining the lay out of all the documents we release, designing interfaces, and managing the design and the content on Pandora’s websites. She is a sneaker addict and she loves electronic music.Carla Andrés
Steve’s from Yorkshire, in the UK and is responsible for translating Artica’s communication, as well as writing articles. He teaches in his free time, is a self-confessed culture nerd and puts his OCD to good use obsessing over punctuation and spelling.Steve Kliff
Sara is a Social Health worker and is in her third year of studying psychology. Her job at Artica is to manage the day to day running of the office (paperwork!). She’s a gamer, a reader and a she loves to travel.Sara Martín
Pandora efforts: Committer (Perl, PHP, Shellscript), Japanization, Japanese manual, bug finding and FreeBSD adaptation. Junichi speaks Japanese and English. He loves skiing, motorcycle touring, traveling abroad and decoding Morse.Junichi Satoh
He takes care of overall administrative operations including corporate direction, finance/accounting & HR management, orchestrating Pandora team meetings after hours and sake entertainment. He speaks an Osaka style Japanese, and perfect U.S. English.Jutaka Ikeda
Committer & support provider, he takes care of finding bugs and add-on designs. His favorite programming languages include: Lisp, Ruby, Perl, Java. Although, he does dislike: PHP, Visual Basic. His favorites OS’s are FreeBSD and OpenBSD. Striking Facts: He has his own SmartUPS 2200 and also a 12U rack.Koichiro Kikuchi
Pandora Efforts: Committer. Processing inquiries from both existing and potential clients, at all levels of Pandora. Programming language: C/C++, Perl, php, shell, LISP, Java, Ruby, Assembly Language. Favorite OS: BSD derivatives.Hirofumi Kosaka
He works making commits (Perl, C++, PHP, Shellscript) finding bugs and helping develop Pandora FMS’s Japanese version. He speaks Japanese and English fluently. He’s basically an indoor person, he lives at his desk almost all time and he’s never out of sweet treats on the top of his desk.Akihiro Uchida
Large-scale enterprise sales, channel distribution. Language Skills: Japanese and English -social proficiency-. Interests: Golf, Fishing.Susumu Oshiba
Sales & Marketing. She designs the strategic partnership relation. She speaks Japanese and she is fluent in English. She loves skiing, traveling abroad, drinking like a fish and going to the cinema.Kana Takara
He is the man who discovered Pandora FMS in Japan. He provides technical support for the sales team and the customers. Favorite programming language: C, PASCAL, Perl. Language Skills: Japanese and English (read and written).Tamiya Ozaki
Installation, operations. Favorite Programming language: Shell Script. Favorite OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Language Skills: Japanese and English – IT-related & social proficiency-.Masaki Yamada
Oversees the client system, in charge of HR management, training, internal communications, recruitment, and Sales & Marketing. Favorite programming language: Shell Script. Favorite OS: CentOS.Yasuyuki Tanaka
- Evi Vanoost, Former developer from the United States. He helped us developing 1.x and 2.x, mainly with the console (PHP code).
- Mark Holland. Pandroid developer, the Android agent for Pandora FMS.
- Eric Ross. Server and console code contribution and several patches.
- Reiner Dassing. Server code patches.
- Juan Manuel Ramón, develop on Pandora FMS between 2010 and 2013. He is an excellent PHP and Perl developer.
- Javier Lanz, worked mostly in PHP development, doing code in the Metaconsole, reporting and other parts of the console.
- Pablo de la Concepción, worked mostly on GIS development, contributing with Perl code for GIS (3.0 version).
- Dario Rodríguez, he developed Pandora FMS between 2009 and 2012 using mostly PHP and some Perl/C commits as well.
- Raul Mateos. One of the first contributors, back in 2004.
- Santiago Munin, Santiago was working on the Pandora FMS Event viewer for Android (Google Summer of Code 2012).
- Hareesan R., he was working on an extension for Chrome and for Firefox (Google Summer of Code 2012).
- Antonio Dos Santos. SAP R/3 agent.
- José Ángel de Bustos. DEB (Debian) packaging.
- Leandro Doctors. Console contribution.
Documentation and translation
- Jorge González, (english)
- Julia Lerena, translation team (english, french).
- Guido Leenders (Dutch).
- Igor Zubiaurre (German).
- Alejandro Arnal (English)
- David Muñiz (Bable-Asturian)
- Rodrigo J. Dutra (Brasilian Portuguese)
- Hugo Vázquez (Catalonian)
- Aline Jorand (French, Latin American Spanish)
- Roberto Pauletto (Italian)
- Santiago Rodríguez Collazo (Galician)
- Jelon Zawodowiec (Polish)
- Claudio Arseni (Italian)
- Marcin (Polish)
- And many many other translators from Launchpad
- Artёm Tsvetkov, de a2secure.com, por una vulnerabilidad en la consola.
- Arán Lora, problema en inclusión de archivos en funciones gráficas.
- Evolution Security GmbH, report vulnerability in Pandora FMS v5.1 SP1, Persistent SNMP Editor.
- SuperAl. report security vunerability about blind SQL attack on URL passing.
- Global Evolution, report security vulnerabilities related with Cross Side Scripting and other problems in the Web Console in development version (3.x).
Betatesters y “powerusers”
- Enrique Mendoza. Betatester and Power user.
- Javier Corona. Betatester and Power user.
- Enrique Verdes. Betatester and Power user.
- José Morollón. Power user.